March 9, 2012
Interview about prostitution reform and the Swedish model of legislation
This entry was posted on Friday, March 9th, 2012 at 3:56 am and tagged with prostitution, prostitution law, sex trafficking, swedish model and posted in Justice. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Love this! #PerpsNotJohns we have got to stop normalizing buying sex! facebook.com/RescueFreedom/… 3 days ago
- We need Linda Smith as TIP Ambassador! See how you can help lindasmithsharedhope.org twitter.com/sharedhope/sta… 4 days ago
- RT @IAmJaneDoeFilm: @washingtonpost: #IAmJaneDoe “may be the rare social-issue documentary that has an effect on a social issue” WATCH http… 1 week ago
- @EkGaetan @Survivors4Sols @RachelRMoran @ExodusCry @LisaAtNCOSE Well said Rachel! 1 week ago
- RT @EkGaetan: So. Damn. True @RachelRMoran. @ExodusCry @LisaAtNCOSE @Survivors4Sols twitter.com/RachelRMoran/s… 1 week ago