March 9, 2012
Interview about prostitution reform and the Swedish model of legislation
This entry was posted on Friday, March 9th, 2012 at 3:56 am and tagged with prostitution, prostitution law, sex trafficking, swedish model and posted in Justice. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @VenkaylaHaynes: We live in a world where a teenager is incarcerated for killing the man who bought her & engaged in non consensual sex.… 6 hours ago
- RT @acolavecchia: why are her attempts at SURVIVAL being criminalized??? it is absolutely disgusting that the system is extending her cycle… 6 hours ago
- RT @geekytricee: #FreeCyntoiaBrown Many of us haven't heard her story. Here's her documentary: youtu.be/Fa82RGQCn68 https://t.co/AmseAms… 6 hours ago
- RT @EkGaetan: Lord have mercy. #FreeCyntoiaBrown twitter.com/BLACKGIRLSROCK… 6 hours ago
- RT @ExodusCry: Our recent #ECPodcast features @johneldredge. Listen as we discuss masculinity, pornography, and the human heart https://t.c… 1 day ago