March 9, 2012
Interview about prostitution reform and the Swedish model of legislation
This entry was posted on Friday, March 9th, 2012 at 3:56 am and tagged with prostitution, prostitution law, sex trafficking, swedish model and posted in Justice. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @NewJurist: BDSM Torture Porn and the Law | The NewJurist shar.es/1SpUmJ 1 day ago
- BDSM Torture Porn and the Law | The NewJurist shar.es/1SrLaI 1 day ago
- My article how BDSM torture porn is a crime/violation of human rights AND CONSENT IS NOT A DEFENSE! newjurist.com/bdsm-torture-p… @NewJurist 1 day ago
- RT @bindelj: Don't believe hype about blanket decriminalisation helping women in prostitution. It only benefits pimps & punters: https://t.… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IAmJaneDoeFilm: See our joint statement in response to the tech industry's obstruction of the necessary #CDA230 amendment https://t.co/… 2 weeks ago