March 9, 2012
Interview about prostitution reform and the Swedish model of legislation
This entry was posted on Friday, March 9th, 2012 at 3:56 am and tagged with prostitution, prostitution law, sex trafficking, swedish model and posted in Justice. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- RT @ExodusCry: Do the #stories we tell in #media shape the #culture? Listen as @BenjaminNolot, @LMickelwait, and EMMY-nominated screenwrite… 1 day ago
- Senate is voting on important sex trafficking bill @CNNPolitics cnn.it/2ptWEYZ Thank you @marklagon for yo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- RT @evry2min: Netflix’s ‘Liberated: The New Sexual Revolution’ Is A Must Watch To Understand How Our Society Normalizes Sexual Violence htt… 2 days ago
- RT @EkGaetan: Yes, #SESTA, but #NoAmendments. twitter.com/senrobportman/… 2 days ago
- RT @RachelRMoran: Pope Francis says: “This isn’t making love - this is torturing a woman” independent.co.uk/news/world/eur… 2 days ago